Sunday 12 July 2020

Earn Dollar by Photon Pong Android Game App

Today I will discuss how you earn dollar by Photon Pong. Photon Pong is a free android game app. By playing this game you can earn LTC (Lite Coin). Photon pong  will help you to earn unlimited LTC cryptocurrency by just playing a simple game on your smartphone.

Photon pong is very easy game. If you want to earn dollar you must active your internet and play the game. Without internet you cannot earn. If you ask me the app is legit? I must say that it is paying now but I did not know the time that it will pay you regularly. The app pay now instantly your money to your coinbase account. But you can withdraw your money only one day with in 3 days.

For receive your money, you must have a coinbase account. You can download this app from below link
Click here to install the app
Payment proof given below:

How you open coinbase account, I will discuss on another post. I received my first payment with in 10 seconds. They are very fast for paying your payment. You can make more money by referring your friends on facebook, whatsapp, twitter and other social media platforms with your referral link.

0 Please Share a Your Opinion.: